It’s December! After a year of hard work in 2017, it’s time to pamper yourself with a good facial. Treat that tired-looking skin with one that energises the skin quickly and gets it all perked up for Christmas. Even if there aren’t any significant events, take it as a way to say “well done!” to yourself for surviving the fast ending year.
The festive season is full of parties and family gatherings, and these can also take their toll on the skin, leaving it looking dull or tired. Cheryl W’s V Shape Gua Sha Facial helps to detox the skin and slim your face, giving you that lovely V-shaped face that you desire.
What is a V-shaped face?
It is basically a slimmer oval shape that ends with a sharper chin, defining the jawline nicely. Such a look exudes femininity and youthfulness. A symbol of female beauty, it has long been desired due to its perceived aesthetical beauty and elegance. It got its name from the sharper chin it creates.
Women who are into enhancing their looks have discovered how it is able to drastically change their faces and have sought treatments that can help them achieve such a V-shaped face since treatment options were introduced in the market.
There are certain reasons why a V-shaped face is lost or is not obvious:
- Wide, square jaw giving a person a box-shaped face contour
- Sagging of skin as we age
- Short, flat chin
What is Gua Sha Facial?
If you are longing for this facial shape but do not want to go under the knife or have surgery done, going for a guasha facial is an option.
Gua Sha is typically translated as “scraping” and is a traditional Chinese Medicine myofascial release technique. With the gaining popularity of gua sha facials, many have dubbed it the “Eastern Face Lift” or “Eastern botox” for its ability to smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Furthermore, it helps to tighten and rejuvenate the skin, even lightening the dark under-eye circles and decreasing puffiness.
Cheryl W Radiant V Shape Gua Sha Facial is a fusion of eastern traditional practice and western lymphatic detoxification. It is a technique that uses special instruments (such as Buffalo horn) to stroke a lubricated area of the face. The facial uses a slow and methodical application that allows for deep facial muscle relaxation.
It helps in improving skin texture and blood circulation, reducing water retention, wrinkles and eye-bags, ironing out fine lines and lifting sagging skin for a toned V-shaped face.
What benefits does gua sha facial bring you?
Some of the major benefits include:
- Detoxifies the skin, and clears it from clogged pores which in turn controls any problems with acne and pimples.
- Skin cells can be activated, so that the skin regains its elasticity, giving you a radiant and toned skin.
- The gua sha motion promotes lymphatic drainage and releases toxins through the lymphatic system with the stroking motion from the side of the face to the ear area.
- The skin’s absorption ability is enhanced and able to absorb skin care products effectively. Say goodbye to double chin too!
Not convinced? Here are more benefits that you can look forward to:
- Uplifts sagging skin to become suppler and firmer, for example, lifting and firming the jowl area
- Reduced insomnia
- Promotes blood circulation and activates energy
- Release of stress
- Uneven tone improved
- Improves the appearance of the neck
Tempted? Here’s another piece of good news for you: You can enjoy two sessions of Cheryl W Radiant V Shape Gua Sha Facial for only $68! Each session lasts approximately 45 minutes. A relaxing session of facial with our skilled beauticians will be sure to give your skin that much-needed boost to help look your best this Christmas and the coming New Year! Enjoy the well-deserved break, ladies!